Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Kiki - parrot digital stamp

I have a little bird collection! Kiki is first. He gets scared easily so take good care of him. He's inspired by the parrot my friend Cary had. See story below.
Kiki

Price: 3.00$
Checkout through Paypal
Please respect my Terms Of Use when working with my digis.
Please mention the exact name (written under the image) of the digi and the e-mail you want it sent to, in "notes to the seller" when buying.

And here's the sentiments... you can of course grab them for free! But please give credit for them and don't redistribute...rather send your friends over here to grab them themselves :).

Don't forget! If you buy this image, you can pick 5 free custom sentiments just for yourself (they won't be published on this blog and you can personalize them as you wish).



Right click, save as :)




So, my bestest friend Carina and her sister found a little parrot in a tree nearby their house. He was so scared that he didn't fly away so they were able to "catch" it. He's been with them for 15 years! Unfortunately he passed away now but he was the cutest thing ever! Here's to Coco, Carina's parrot.


P.S. I accept custom and personalized demands for digis and other digital works. For example you can request a digi caricature of yourself or your friends (like the lia stampz jar/bottle etc). Please e-mail me for details on pricing and creative process.

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting :). Keep watching to see if you're the lucky winner of my digis!

 
Images by Freepik